- (Shaye with a stopped up nose)
Me: "Shaye, do you feel okay to go to school today?"
Shaye: "Yes. I'm just having a lot of bless-you's."
- Still pronounces 'napkin' as "nakmin"
- Sometimes still says "brefix" for 'breakfast'
- Still says "recatangle" (read wreck-a-tangle)
- Still talks about those who have been "babbertized"
- Likes saying, "Ya sabo!" in Spanish ('I know', should be "Ya sé), which is the same kind of thing as kids saying "I knowed that" or "I goed there" Funny that it happens in Spanish, too.
I SEE PINK STUFF!!!
(Couldn't resist a photo shoot of these two one night. Cora just wanted down.)